Sunday, February 11, 2007

Stamping it up...

The power of stamps...

I went to a Stamp It! party with some friends this weekend and oh the possibilities!! I want to hand design my own cards, wrapping paper, scrapbook pages, whatever!

Amy threw the party, and we made little chocolate labels and treat bags, which is a wonderful ides for party favors and one I wish I had thought of for my Denver Baby Shower, I may see if I can borrow her stamps and make some for the shower here! They were a lot of fun and very cute.

I ended up buying their watercolor pencils and a few stamp sets, mainly becuase I have been looking to replace my watercolor pencils forever and these were actually reasonable. They also have blending pens that give you alot more control than water and paintbrushes.

I was impressed with all their goodies though, they even have a watermark stamp, that works on every color of paper. I am investigating having a stamp made with my business logo and using the watermark to authenticate paperwork.

It is rare when my Law School OCD and my personal creative inner beast get to play together!!

0 comments:

Search Me