Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A gift

It's amazing how the perfect "Thank you" gift can make all the difference!
Here I was complaining about the added stress of keeping Fitz for Devon while Lee was away and I have to say, he more than made up for it with the coolest thank you gift EVER!!

Well, the coolest thank you gift for me anyway. It is a coffee mug, printed with The Bill of Rights. BUT WAIT, my story gets better! The sections being eviscerated by The Patriot Act disappear when you put coffee in the mug!!





Yes, now I can actually watch my personal rights evaporate over my morning wake up beverage! It's so cool! (Well, not the fact that the Patriot Act is eroding my personal rights and freedoms, but the fact that my coffee cup can show me where and how!)

Thanks Devon!

0 comments:

Search Me