Monday, February 04, 2008

Montage Monday

I apologize for the odd technical difficulties earlier, the montage is back online.

montage |mänˈtä zh; mōn-; mō n-|
noun

• the technique of producing a new composite whole from fragments of pictures, text, or music.

ORIGIN early 20th cent.: French, from monter ‘to mount.’



I am a picture junkie, and I love to capture images of everything, I thought it would be fun to put some of my random images into a montage, add some yummy song lyrics, and show it all to you! Aren't you lucky?

You are about to be luckier, you get to answer a poll! (Look over there ------})

6 comments:

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

I love this concept! Great idea!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I love yours, hope you don't mind if i link to you! :)

Scylla said...

please do! I love linky love!!

Valerie said...

Yeah! And I love Depeche Mode (of fish fashion - or something like that;>)

Enjoy the silence!

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Verrry nice!

Not sure if I'm up to montaging with you. How 'bout if I watch you for a couple of sessions?

María said...

I don't have a digital camera. :(
But when I get one, I will. Do you use photoshop? Is that how you did that?


Her lashes are gorgeous!

Scylla said...

Yes, I used Photoshop elements, and then assembled it in the pages program on my mac.

I love my mac.

Search Me